Inclusion / Exclusion
Day 01 : Arrival in Delhi
Morning Arrive in Delhi airport /Rly Station meet our assistance and transfer to Delhi hotel. After fresh in hotel visit local Delhi sightseeing like India Gate, Qutub minar, lotus Temple and evening free time visit local markets/Shooping area. back to hotel and overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 02 : Delhi – Mathura Vrindavan - Agra
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Agra eroute visit Mathura vrindavan temple. Vrindavana and Mathura are the most important places of pilgrimage for devotees of Krishna. Krishna was born in Mathura and spent His childhood in Vrindavan. After visit Mathura and Vrindavan go to Agra .Arrive at Agra Check in at hotel. Rest of the day at Hotel. Overnight Stay at Agra .
Day 03 : Agra – Delhi
Morning after breakfast at hotel half day visit Taj Mahal and Agra fort. Taj Mahal one of the most famous tourist attractions in India and across the world. It's one of the Seven Wonders of the World and Agra fort is one of the most important and robustly built stronghold of the Mughals, embellished with number of richly decorated buildings encompassing the imposing Mughal style of art and architecture. Visit after Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and drive back to Delhi (Approx 4 Hrs) . arrive at Delhi transfer to airport/Rly Station for your onward journey with sweet memories of a lifetime trip.
Note: Hotels Are Subject To Availabilty May Be Same or Similar.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 4 % Government Service Tax on Bill.
- Lunch and Dinner