Inclusion / Exclusion
Day 01 Delhi - Agra (Approx 210 Kms)
Morning Arrive at Delhi Airport/rly Station meet our reparative vehicle and Drive to Agra (Approx 4 Hrs) . Uppon arrival transfer to hotel. After Freshup Visit Agra Taj Mahal - The most beautiful building in the world. In 1631 the emperor Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal in memory of his wife Mumtaz. The white marble mausoleum at Agra has become the monument of a man's love for a woman. Later Visit Agra Fort - The Red Fort Began Its Life In The 10th Century As A Simple Mud And Brick Fortress Along The Banks Of The Yamuna River. Under Akbar (1564-1570s) Of The Mughal Dynasty It Was Rebuilt Along The Lines Of Its Predecessor, Which Accounts For Its Irregular Outer Walls. And evening time explore Agra Market/Shopping Agra. Back to hotel and overnight Stay at Agra.
Day 02 Agra – Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
Morning after breakfast check out From Hotel go to Fatehpur sikri and visit Fatehpur sikri fort. Fatehpur Sikri city is a located 40 Km from Agra. Fatehpur Sikri was established by Emperor Akbar from the twin villages of Fatehpur and Sikri as tribute to famous Sufi saint, Sheikh Salim Chishti. The saint accurately predicted the birth of Emperor Akbar's much longed for son. After Visit Fateh pur sikri and drive back to Delhi. On arrive in Delhi transfer to airport / rly station for your onward journey with sweet memories of a lifetime trip.
Note: Hotels Are Subject To Availabilty May Be Same or Similar.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner at hotel.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 4% Government Service Tax on Bill.